motorhome television repair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capt stu

Good afternoon , if this subject has been covered before I am sorry . We have a 2008 30 ft  Tiffin motor home . I need to replace the coax cable on the back of our tv . The TV is mounted up above the dash . It doesn't appear to be the original Tv . I can't find any way to remove the wood frame around the tv . Has anyone ever had to take one of these out ?  Thanks for the input to be more specific . I have looked all around the wood frame no screw holes or decorative caps .

You should change the subject to motorhome television repair. TV is also the abbreviation used here for Tow Vehicle so you might get more responses if the subject was clearer.

Mine is not a Tiffin but has 6 decorative buttons that when removed expose screws that will remove the wood frame. On mine it's a 2 person job. Once the wood frame is removed I can access the screws that attach the TV to its aluminum frame.
Hope this helps.

A photo of what you have would help get meaningful responses. Especially if it's not original tv & cabinetry.  There are a dozen possible ways to hide fasteners, e.g. the "buttons" mentioned earlier here, false fascia held on with velcro or even glue, screws or bolts  though adjacent cabinets walls, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom