rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Hellwigs Big Wig sway bar  (Read 547 times)

Broke Boater

• ---
Hellwigs Big Wig sway bar
« on: August 27, 2018, 03:59:23 PM »
Just finished with installing Hellwigs Big Wig sway bar. This bar is no joke, its a beast. Took a couple hours by myself, not a bad job at all. Everything I read on them has been extremely positive. I'll report back on it after we take a trip with the camper on,,,gregg
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
2011 Artic Fox 992

early bird gets the worm, second mouse gets the cheese

Dave08

Re: Hellwigs Big Wig sway bar
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 05:34:18 AM »
Hope it works well for you. Thanks for sharing pictures, man! I've also been looking at it, yet still haven't decided to install one.

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM »
Nice upgrade.  I wanted to do the same but per Hellwig's vehicle compatibility, my OEM airbag system would interfere.
Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki
2017 Eagle Cap 1165 Truck Camper With Tork Lift Fast Gun Tie Downs & T.L. Wobble Stoppers
2015 Ram Big Horn 3500 CC Cummins TD Dually 3:73 Gears & AISIN Tranny
Gone But not forgotten:
2014 Northwoods Snow River 246RKS &
2013 Aliner Expedition

Broke Boater

• ---
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »
Haven't taken the T/C on a trip yet, but have loaded it up to get ready to leave. I can tell you this from running around town getting ready that the bar is working awesome. Drove around a couple roads today the haqve a 45mph limit and a sweeping curve with the road cantered to the outside of the curve. The truck did not sway as it would of normally on that road, you can feel the suspension stiffen thru the turn. 150% happy so far with the performance of the bar. Our Daughter is getting married this Saturday north of here in Redding and we are taking the camper, so a good test on the Hwy is coming. I'm a believer in the Hellwig Big Wig, huge difference,,,gregg
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
2011 Artic Fox 992

early bird gets the worm, second mouse gets the cheese