R+R stock mattress in 37F Adventurer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john owens

Hello members..Quick question..Has any one removed the king size air bed in the Winnebago adventurer series Coach? We have a new pillowtop comeing in this week. The blowup feature on our bed quit working. There is no frame that I can see so I am wondering if this guy is attached somehow. Thanks as always for your input!! John O.

Thank You John C. for that write up. Informative and funny. I wish I would of read it last nite before I wrangled that air mattress off the platform and out the door. That sucker was heavy!!. I could of unzipped the outer cover had I known. You were right it just sits atop a wooden platform, but does have some large L brackets on the end to keep it in place. Oh and two 3/4 inch air tubes. Our new one comes rolled up Im pretty sure its American made also. Adios!

We have a select comfort we bought from CW a couple years ago for our Southwind, when we bought the Winnie, we moved it over.  We have been happy with it so far, but getting ready to full time again, so your comments give pause.  It was a lot easier installing i n the Winnie that it was in Southwind.  Lots lighter to start, but we are putting a tempurpedic style topper.  I think it will easily overpower the struts, but we do have a 'kickstand'. 

BTW, our pumps look the same, so assume similar model.  One 'wand' to rule them all.  Ours was made in about 2016 or so, maybe e they upgraded the build, and it wasn't sourced by Winnebago.

Unfortunately the Tempurpedic Cloud Prima model we like so much is being discontinued  :(. We needed a king set set for our new master suite and fortunately the store found a king Cloud Prima for us  :)) :)) .

That 2011 had the Ideal Rest air bed which was an Innomax made in Denver.  If it was like ours the pump is underneath the bed and the hoses come up through the plywood.  In about 2016 Winnebago changed the spec to Innomax to include the pump up in the mattress at the foot of the bed so it all comes in one assembly.  It made production easier as they just throw on the plywood and plug in.

You could have got the bed fixed pretty easy - they are about a $1700 bed.

Ouch! thanks for the info Brad. Well its gone now. We are taking our first trip next week with the new mattress. I hope its comfy. Like your Itasca rig too...kinda wish I had a diesel.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom