Resurrecting a 1986 Fleetwood Southwind... need wiring diagrams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnotherMike

I'm looking for the wiring diagram for a mid-1980s Fleetwood Southwind.  I'm resurrecting one and there's a lot of the low voltage (DC) stuff that just does not make a lot of sense - including the 15-20 house circuit fuses under the hood.

My unit was sold as a 1986 (built in Oct of 1985), but from what I can figure out there wasn't a lot of differences in the DC wiring between the 1983-1988 Fleetwood models. 

I'm located in the southern California area and should it be necessary I have access to copying systems that can handle anything up to 3-foot wide ("D" size) prints.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

Try calling Fleetwood. They have really been good to me with my Motor home.

Are you talking on a P-30 chassis?
If so I do have a chassis manual for that era. It does not include the panel you talk about.  If you want a copy please send me a good email address using the private mail system here.
If a P-30 I certainly can take pictures of the wiring in the panel you talk about. However I will not have access to the unit for about a 7-10 days  as it is in getting new brake lines

I knew I had one  ;D :))
I found an electric distribution panel schematic for my 1990 built on an 1989 chassis.
PM me if you want that as well

I also have the owners manual which should be similar to yours. Not much info but some general info

PM me if you want that as well

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom