Prostate cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alpena Jeff said:
OP here.
Last treatment was Jan 21. It was really nothing more than an inconvenience. Nothing fell off, everything still works. God is good! We will monitor closely.
Thank you all for caring!
Jeff and Judy
Fantastic news and at last you are on your travels!  Woohoo.

had mine hacked out over a decade back. got the big C at age 47. been a 0.000. ever since.

Wish I had better news.

Mine was zero for about 18 months.  It went up to .5.  (A huge change in a very short time). They did a bunch of CAT scans, PET scans, MRIs and couldn?t find anything.  As a last resort they did a fluorine enhanced scan ($$$) and finally found it.  I?ve been on Luprone since the day after Christmas and will be starting what they call ?Salvage radiation? early next month.  5 days a week for 7 weeks.

packnrat said:
had mine hacked out over a decade back. got the big C at age 47. been a 0.000. ever since.
Good to hear that you must have been relieved.

8Muddypaws said:
Wish I had better news.

Mine was zero for about 18 months.  It went up to .5.  (A huge change in a very short time). They did a bunch of CAT scans, PET scans, MRIs and couldn?t find anything.  As a last resort they did a fluorine enhanced scan ($$$) and finally found it.  I?ve been on Luprone since the day after Christmas and will be starting what they call ?Salvage radiation? early next month.  5 days a week for 7 weeks.
I'm sorry to hear that muddypaws, hopefully this treatment will be successful....

I had treatment for it 8 years ago in Scottsdale, AZ. My stage was the same as yours with clean scans for everything else. I had radiation treatment with Tomotherapy for 6 weeks and then radioactive seeds implanted. My PSA has been .02 ng/ml lately.

I am from North Dakota and decided to have treatment in Arizona rather than drive 20 miles daily in possible bad weather at home. Stayed at RV park in Tempe and enjoyed the 6 weeks.

Alpena Jeff said:
Won't ever happen to me. I'm bullet proof.
Well, guess what?
Biopsy confirmed. Gleason scores in tumor area 7's and 8's. CT scan shows no advancement. Ditto for bone scan. Not conclusive but good for now.
We have chosen radiation with hormone therapy. My body is strong, my attitude is stronger.
God, Judy and I got this!
Carry on.

You are awesome man, you got my support.

I heard of this powerful new electric frequency device called Theraphi.net  It is based on solid physics, which is public and part of the Unified field physics curiculum and the testimonials so far are absolutely amazing. There are many cases of cured cancer...

Big cheers and lots of love to changing what got you there in the first place.

I got my Tattoos this afternoon and will be starting 7-8 weeks of radiation treatments March 18th.  My oncologist says there is a 90% chance of complete remission.

8Muddypaws said:
I got my Tattoos this afternoon and will be starting 7-8 weeks of radiation treatments March 18th.  My oncologist says there is a 90% chance of complete remission.

That's good news...Hang in there and keep a positive attitude.

8Muddypaws said:
Did they throw in hormone therapy as well?

8Muddypaws said:
Oh that is marvellous news.  Isn't medicine amazing these days.

Hoping those 8 weeks go quickly.  Keep us posted.

Alpena Jeff said:
Did they throw in hormone therapy as well?

Yes they did.  I got a Lupron shot the day after Christmas and took Casodex for a month.  Haven?t been able to pass up a shoe store since!

8Muddypaws said:
Yes they did.  I got a Lupron shot the day after Christmas and took Casodex for a month.  Haven?t been able to pass up a shoe store since!

What kind of friend would I be if I didn't do my part to help you in your hour of need.

https://www.famousfootwear.com/mens-sale-shoes

8Muddypaws said:
Shoe store...that's funny. I also now understand the whole hot flash thing. I sympathize with the fairer sex now!

Gizmo100 said:
What kind of friend would I be if I didn't do my part to help you in your hour of need.

https://www.famousfootwear.com/mens-sale-shoes

Jeez, he said hormones......    ;D ;D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_feature_seven_br_1?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A1769798031%2Ck%3Athigh+high+boots%2Cp_n_feature_seven_browse-bin%3A1919426031&keywords=thigh+high+boots&ie=UTF8&qid=1551823367&rnid=1918546031

jackiemac said:
Jeez, he said hormones......    ;D ;D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_feature_seven_br_1?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A1769798031%2Ck%3Athigh+high+boots%2Cp_n_feature_seven_browse-bin%3A1919426031&keywords=thigh+high+boots&ie=UTF8&qid=1551823367&rnid=1918546031

You are terrible... ;D ;D...I wonder which one he clicks on first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom