2015 fleetwood storm hydraulic leveler fuse location

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rinverso

my fleetwood storm leveling system has suddenly stopped working. the control panel is lit and looks normal. but my jacks don't move at all. i have the em brake on and in park with the engine running. could anyone offer suggestions where to look. for starters i would love to know where the main fuse is located for the system. apparently it is a high amp breaker or fuse. i can't find any info. any help would be appreciated, hate to drop a lot of money service that may be a simple fix. thank you in advance, robert

You will probably get a better answer by letting us know the make and model of the leveling system. Have you tried calling Fleetwood for the location info??

The leveling system is usually direct-wired to the batteries, possibly to the chassis rather than the house.  It may have its own in-line fuse or breaker rather than one in a house or chassis fuse box.

Fleetwood can provide house and chassis wiring schematics if you call and ask.  They will email pdf files or snail-main paper copies.

i have fleetwood number, i'll call on monday. thanks. i'm not sure of the make and model number of system.

Back
Top Bottom