Re: Thank you Camping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

Boy my mind is fried. Old age is getting to me. I read the title of this thread and thought oh my how nice, someone has something nice to say about Camping World. Then I read the first post and I was confused. I could not figure out why the flags were at half mast on October 11th. Sure wasn't a holiday and I did not hear of any one dying. So I did a Google search to find out they were flying due to 9/11. Somehow I lost an entire month.  :eek: It is a bitch getting old but the alternative is worse. ???

Lol Tom, I was signing my name a couple days ago and had to write the date. I thought for a moment, couldn't come up with anything and asked the girl at the counter, "what's the date today?" she answered, "the 9th" 
I stared blankly at her for a moment thinking, and she added, "September" lol, I would have come up with it eventually lol

RVMommaTo6 said:
Lol Tom, I was signing my name a couple days ago and had to write the date. I thought for a moment, couldn't come up with anything and asked the girl at the counter, "what's the date today?" she answered, "the 9th" 
I stared blankly at her for a moment thinking, and she added, "September" lol, I would have come up with it eventually lol
Get ready for old age Amanda. That is almost a daily event in my life. :eek:

RVMommaTo6 said:

The first year we hosted at the North Rim, I had to go out and buy a watch with the day/date feature.  I quit carrying my phone due to no cell signal, so wouldn't know the time or date.  The North Rim is close to Utah, which, during the summer is an hour different from Arizona, so everyone that was on vacation wasn't sure of the time, and a lot of them weren't sure of the day or date either.

Old_Crow said:
The first year we hosted at the North Rim, I had to go out and buy a watch with the day/date feature.  I quit carrying my phone due to no cell signal, so wouldn't know the time or date.  The North Rim is close to Utah, which, during the summer is an hour different from Arizona, so everyone that was on vacation wasn't sure of the time, and a lot of them weren't sure of the day or date either.
Arizona has crazy time zones. It is possible to drive through five time zone changes in one trip east and west across Arizona.  :p

SeilerBird said:
Get ready for old age Amanda. That is almost a daily event in my life. :eek:

Looking at her avatar picture if that is her, she has a long way to go so she doesn't start worrying yet.

Rene T said:
Looking at her avatar picture if that is her, she has a long way to go so she doesn't start worrying yet.
Lol I always say I'm 29...... Plus shipping and handling!
(I'm 39)

SeilerBird said:
My mind is not fried from pot, it is from old age. ::)

I was just kidding anyways, I had to laugh, probably at myself more than anything.  You have a few years on me, and I can't remember what I had for dinner the night before, lol

Enjoy your new Uke. 

spencerpj said:
I was just kidding anyways, I had to laugh, probably at myself more than anything.  You have a few years on me, and I can't remember what I had for dinner the night before, lol

Enjoy your new Uke.
I love it when I go into a room to get something and completely forget what I went in there for.  :(
I am enjoying the uke. ;D Thanks.

I don't take any pills at all. I went to my cardiologist yesterday just for a follow up and his nurse has been working with this doctor for a year and a half and during that time, she hasn't seen any patient who doesn't take any medication. My doctor said the last time for him was about 5 months ago and he see 18 to 20 patients every day. So I guess I'm real fortunate.

Rene T said:
I don't take any pills at all. I went to my cardiologist yesterday just for a follow up and his nurse has been working with this doctor for a year and a half and during that time, she hasn't seen any patient who doesn't take any medication. My doctor said the last time for him was about 5 months ago and he see 18 to 20 patients every day. So I guess I'm real fortunate.
You are so lucky. I went 65 years without taking any medications and then brain surgery. Since then I have had to take two pills per day. I am lactose intolerant so I have been taking calcium tabs all my adult life. I also take a fish oil pill daily.

SeilerBird said:
I love it when I go into a room to get something and completely forget what I went in there for.  :(
I am enjoying the uke. ;D Thanks.

That's standard behavior for seniors.  The real problem begins when you can't remember where the room is.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom