Re: Thank you Camping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rene T said:
I don't take any pills at all. I went to my cardiologist yesterday just for a follow up and his nurse has been working with this doctor for a year and a half and during that time, she hasn't seen any patient who doesn't take any medication. My doctor said the last time for him was about 5 months ago and he see 18 to 20 patients every day. So I guess I'm real fortunate.

Ain't it great, Rene?  I'll be 67 in a couple of weeks and the only thing I take is an occasional OTC pain pill for my back after a particularly active day.
My old man lived to be 96 and my mom was in her late 80's when she passed, hopefully they passed the long life on to me.

Rene T said:
I don't take any pills at all. I went to my cardiologist yesterday just for a follow up and his nurse has been working with this doctor for a year and a half and during that time, she hasn't seen any patient who doesn't take any medication. My doctor said the last time for him was about 5 months ago and he see 18 to 20 patients every day. So I guess I'm real fortunate.

I am nearing 68 and take no medications. I went for my preop physical for a knee replacement and the Nurse Said she detected a heart murmur. They scheduled an appointment with a cardiologist. He listened to my heart then asked what medications I was on. I said none. He said he had no clue why I was sent to him.

Rene T said:
Looking at her avatar picture if that is her, she has a long way to go so she doesn't start worrying yet.
I commented on that once before too Rene.  Thought she was posting a photo of one of the older kids but she confirmed it to be her and made some comment about the camera not showing the lines.  Should we nominate her for the Ms RV Forum contest?....lol

Greyhauler said:
LOL, C.R.S. is first, then C.R.A.F.T. is last. One good thing about retirement is just about every day is Saturday.
The worst thing about retirement is that you never get a day off.

Bill

SeilerBird said:
As stunning looking as she is I am sorry by Ardra has that title locked up. ;D
Actually there are several here who could qualify.  Just an old man's opinion.

Bill

SeilerBird said:
I love it when I go into a room to get something and completely forget what I went in there for.  :(
I am enjoying the uke. ;D Thanks.

Who are you people what are you doing on my computer?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom