2008 Carriage Domani DT300

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ron3309

Hi there! Anyone know the make/model number of the 5th wheel pin box on a 2008 Carriage Domani DT300. I cannot find a stamping nor number and I'm trying to replace the pin box so that I won't have so much chucking going on ! Any help would be appreciated! It is a Mor/Ryde currently on the RV. Thanx

You've already identified it as a Mor/Ryde, so not sure what else you are looking for?  You can view the two types Mor/Ryde offers on their website:
http://www.morryde.com/product-category/5-rubber-pin-box?

Usually the mounting bolt patterns are universal, so you can just bolt on a repalcement of a ifferent type if that's what you want.

If the OP is referring to the portion of the hitch with the pin fastened to the trailer, it could well be a custom fitting manufactured by the frame supplier for that trailer, not a known brand. The hitch in the truck is likely the MorRyde brand mentioned. (RV might mean TV!)

The Domani is a 5W, so yes he means trailer + tow vehicle.  He specified the pin box, and that's what MorRyde makes, so I'm confident he means the "part on the trailer". To the best of my knowledge, MorRyde doesn't make any 5W hitches - just 5w pin boxes.

Back
Top Bottom