I95 Conditions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KODIAKHERSHEY

We are in Dover, De. Leaving tomorrow for Tampa.
Any suggestions or current info on I95??
Thanks. Hope everyone is safe in the storm areas.

This will tell you.

https://abc11.com/traffic/nc-road-closures-latest-county-by-county-list-of-closures/4250976/

From what I see, you'll need to find another route.

No first-hand info but my in-laws just made a trip (by car - not an RV) from Tampa to central NY and chose to use I-75 both ways and had no issues getting gas or running into crazy traffic. Might be an option for you. It took them about 2 hours extra each way.

Thanks for the link, and the info. Probably will head over west to 75. Will watch the traffic and the detours. We were actually in Upstate NY for a few months( near the Sacandaga Reservoir, now called the Great Sacandaga Lake).
Thanks, again.
Hope all are safe. Will be adding some extra water, just in case....

Governor Cooper is asking travelers to go around North Carolina altogether. Some rivers are just cresting and many roads are flooded or washed out.
With all that said, just 2 days ago, I returned home from Augusta, Georgia,  I used US1 in NC and US1 and I20 in SC. The roads were fine and I didn't see any signs of storm damage or power outages. US1 in SC is all 2 lane mostly 55 mph. I love it. No crazies trying to get from N.Y. to Miami in 4 hours.

I'm in western NC and all is well around here, but I can't speak to the coastal areas.  From what I get on local news, the flooding is all east of I95 in North and South Carolina, but I would not anticipate being able to use campgrounds in the vicinity, and some or all highway services may be unavailable as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom