Good Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try the Library in this Forum and you'll get the best info anywhere.  These are experienced members that have lived thru it.

Workamper.com has a bookstore with many titles that cover RVing, fulltiming, etc. You can also buy these books elsewhere, e.g. Amazon.com or sometimes even local bookstores and RV dealers, but workamper.com carries them all. Look over the offerings and you will likely see some that sound like what you want.  But take everything you read with a grain of salt and check back here for alternate opinions, confirmation, etc.

Workamper News Bookstore

Archer,

The oldest and probably best magazine is Motorhome.  It has lots of informative articles, both technical and nontechnical, as well as articles about places to visit.  We started subscribing many years ago to both it and its sister publication Trailer Life and eventually dropped the one on trailers.  I still enjoy reading this magazine even after all these years and often keep the travel articles for future reference.

If you join FMCA or Escapees you will get their magazines.  Escapees is great for fulltimers but its membership is comprised of people who own all types of RVs, not just motorhomes.  Some manufacturers like Monaco also have their own publications that are sent to owners.

There are other smaller magazines that are RVing oriented, but not motorhome specific.  The only two that are specific to motorhomes are Motorhome and FMCA's Family Motor Coaching.

ArdraF

I subscribe to Motorhome magazine and get the FMCA mag with my membership. Although there are a lot of ads in MH there is generally enough good articles to keep me from cancelling my subscription.
Since I'm not actively involved with FMCA I'm not very interested in all of their club articles but they have some good ones too.

Woody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom