Norcold Refrigerator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DTM

Our Norcold refrigerator in our 2005 Holiday Rambler runs on electric but does not run on gas.....we were driving back home after a great few days out, and while on the road it started beeping, before we left it did start to run on propane.  We tried to re ignite it, but it would not ignite, we could hear the clicking trying to ignite but no luck.  We are not out of propane....any suggestions??

I'm no expert but did you try to light your stove?
If the stove works, one thing that could cause our problem is dirt may have fallen on top of the jet deflecting the gas flow. See if you can vacuum it .

Or try blowing it out good, around the burner area and the exhaust, with an air hose.

Might be soot builup. Open the cover and give a close look. Also you might take a bic BBQ lighter out there and have someone turn it on while you are there, trying to light it by hand. Good Luck!

I had a similar problem. Turned out to be the control valve the turns on/off the propane on demand as cooling is needed. I disassembled and when I turned the propane on, I had gas coming out of the input side of of the valve. Could never get gas to come out from the valve. I was able to confirm power to the valve. Amazon had a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom