If you have a $$$$$ budget for a B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Well done but not much original......were is the stove??  Microwave only???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBEMFXrO1A

Sure if it is completely custom built and you don't care about resale value, why not opt for no stove.    When I travel solo, which is about 1/3 of the time I very rarely use the gas, instead most stuff gets cooked in the convection/microwave, or outside on the gas grill. If I were to win the lottery I could see buying a small class B without one, instead it would likely have a single burner induction cooktop in a drawer and a big lithium ion battery bank, for that occasional need.    I can also see the need for custom built class B's particularly for taller people as I don't know of any that have a bed over 74 inches long, the same goes for the height of the showers.

Isaac-1 said:
If I were to win the lottery I could see buying a small class B without one, instead it would likely have a single burner induction cooktop in a drawer and a big lithium ion battery bank, for that occasional need.

That's exactly what this one has.  They show it in the storage drawer in the video, when you want to use it just put it on the countertop and plug it in.

Stand corrected.  Yes, 1 minute 32 seconds into video shows the singe burner induction stove in drawer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom