Any one use a 5 star engine tuner on their Ford V10? Looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just do a search on the web and you will find more answers both pro and con than you want to read.  IRV2.com has one thread that has over 1500 responses.  Not the answer you want, but 1 or 2 answers probably isn't a good sampling.

I have Five Star Tune. I bought it to change the transmission shift points to smooth out the shifting while in cruse control. Now when I go up most hills the transmission rarely downshifts more than one gear at a time.

Actually I haven't heard much of any "Con" most responses I have heard are all positive. I think it is the best "tuner" out there. I don't have a gas coach now but I would add a 5 star if I did.
Bill

I was thinking about doing this to my coach. I think there was a problem getting/using this in the "Golden" state...what about that?? Also if anybody has the device maybe for a small fee I could borrow it? Thanks. ;D

As Bill said it?s all been positive for us.

John, you can?t actually borrow the tuner. It will only work with one vehicle at a time. In order to tune another vehicle you have to return your engine to mfg specs.

I may be in the market to sell the tuner. We have to move back into a sticks and bricks to care for my mother who is approaching 95 and can?t care for herself anymore. I don?t know when we will get back to full timing. So we?re considering selling the coach and won?t need the tuner. So if anyone is interested pm me. I may not answer right away as this week is moving week, but I will answer as soon as I get a free moment.

Back
Top Bottom