2004 Vectra - buzzing through speakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fredrhodes

Ok I need some help, I have the same inverter charger in my 2004 Vectra.  We have been stationary for 6 months hooked to shore power.  We unhooked and headed down the road we are getting buzzing through the stereo speakers.  If we are parked and the motor is turned of and the speaker switch is turned to the engine it won't buzz.  When the motor is running no matter where we have the switch turned to it buzzes.  I am thinking maybe the inverter is crap!  Help!

Does the inverter work? Although it isn't the best inverter, the sound system is probably worse. Does it do it on shore power?

fredrhodes said:
Ok I need some help, I have the same inverter charger in my 2004 Vectra.  We have been stationary for 6 months hooked to shore power.  We unhooked and headed down the road we are getting buzzing through the stereo speakers.  If we are parked and the motor is turned of and the speaker switch is turned to the engine it won't buzz.  When the motor is running no matter where we have the switch turned to it buzzes.  I am thinking maybe the inverter is crap!  Help!
So you are talking about the power switch for the radio?
You didnt mention is the inverter is On or Off, likely it On?
To answer your question, the stock Dimensions generates all kinds of crap down the DC line in the coach. Thats one of MANY reasons I got rid of mine

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom