Passenger control panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Easternusa1

Passenger control panel switches not working is there a common fuse or relay that controls theses switches

I was thinking when I read the subject line "You have switches that control the passenger.... WOW!!"

Sorry can't help. if you mean like the passenger seat that is a body builder thing so the fuse may be common with the drivers' seat .. Or not.. Can't tell.

Easternusa1 said:
Passenger control panel switches not working is there a common fuse or relay that controls theses switches

We need more information.

Since there are different setups in various RVs, and some don't even have a "passenger control panel," we really need to know what kind of an RV it is, and what the switches do. Some passenger controls are individual, and only do something for the passenger. Other controls are duplicates of a control somewhere else and might (or might not) be tied in to the other one.  And there might be both kinds on the panel. Some controls are operated by fancy electronics, and others are just plain switches.

So, you'll need to tell us what rig you have and what specific switches you're talking about.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, but it appears that you might want to review the forum rules. Under the subject "Unacceptable Messages," the fourth one is "Duplicate messages across the forum. In other words, posting the same message in more than one of our message boards."

Joel

He included this info in a duplicate inquiry on this subject:
My control panel switches on the passenger side are not working, this controls 1. shade 2. step cover 3. map light, is there a common fuse or relay switch that control this panel? all of the fuses are good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom