Anybody ever strangle their travel companion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that she might strangle me.  In a strange way.

I guess he meant STRAND and spel corectter changed it. (Tough getting THAT to stay !)

Never have, but considered it a few times!  ;D

No but Im sure more than a few traveling companions have been "forgotten" at truck stops and what have you

I did strand some strange I almost strangled one time.  ;D

He is a she!  I mean me.

Sorry,didn't proof read.  Yes,strangle,with an L. 

Just had to vent a little.  Such a long,tiring day.  But we are level and cable working.  Had to go to Walmart for 50 ft cord.

I think we got one of the lousy sites?  Obviously,the cable hook up is a good distance away..  just enough sewer hose to reach.  It's uphill.that should be interesting.

Pugapooh aka Mary

Well I for one thought that a "Pugapooh" must be a guy or a cross between a Pug and a Poodle.

Is there a prize for reading your mind about the spelling of Strangle?

Pugapooh said:
Did you all think I was male and complaining about my wife?  It sure seems that way.
Ha ha, I was going to ask if you were a lady. We probably want to strangle them more than the reverse!

Pugapooh said:
I think we got one of the lousy sites?  Obviously,the cable hook up is a good distance away..  just enough sewer hose to reach.  It's uphill.that should be interesting.

Pugapooh aka Mary

Mary, wanna tell us where you are so we can avoid it?

Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom