Anybody ever strangle their travel companion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Site 146 at Jellystone,Luray VA.  I swear it is just this site.  Lol.  Don't let my complaining deter you.  I will post a review of the cavern on the destination board.

Oh,and he's still alive.

Pugapooh said:
Site 146 at Jellystone,Luray VA.  I swear it is just this site.  Lol.  Don't let my complaining deter you.  I will post a review of the cavern on the destination board.

Oh,and he's still alive.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1538889241300.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538889241300.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 67
I have no recollection ever having met the victum you describe, and have an alibi..    What was that date again?

Yes,I keep him around to drive and empty the tanks.  Lol. 

It's actually a nice place.  Mini golf,paddle boats, fishing.  A couple of water slides and rides.  Sadly,all the pools and water attractions are closed for the season.  I suspect they are very crowded in the summer.

It has been hot.  I was worried about cool weather! 

It was fun seeing how people decorate for Halloween and the kids in their costumes.  Now that the place has cleared out,WiFi is working again.

Will post further reviews on the Destination board.

is it my imagination, or is there something about parking and setting up camp that causes couples to have meltdowns? I see it alot, ranging from snarky comments to outride yelling and even some cussing.

Abandon?  But I can totally see someone deserving that.

What is it about parking and set up that wears out their nerves?  OUR nerves are fine. 

Anyway,we have made it home and all is well.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Kevin would always get frustrated with my directions, so I said ?You direct, I will drive.? Works out much, much better! I can actually follow directions ...

darsben said:
I worked with a technician at a local hospital who turned around on his way to Cape Cod for his honeymoon. Dropped her off at her Moms house and never went back to her again. He never would tell what happened to cause it.
He sounds like he has a better story than I do. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom