PullRite Superlite Fifth Wheel Hitch Model 2400

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
Anyone have this hitch and are you happy with it? 
I was wondering, is there a drain hole in the bottom of the socket to let rain water drain out.
Is there an issue with dirt getting in the socket?
What are the Pros and Cons? 
What is the outside diameter of the funnel?

http://www.pullrite.com/products/superlite-series/isr-series-superlite-four-point-4p-rail-mounted-fifth-wheel-hitch

I like the idea of the ball being in the center of the frame. In my case where my hitch bed rails are centered directly over the axle, this hitch would work perfectly I think. I've read allot of good reviews. 

The socket is open bottom - no problem with water, and if you get some dirt into it you can wash it out fairly easily. I use dry lube on the socket and the ball, as the manufacturer recommends, and it is easy to take care of. Over 10,000 miles pulling a 36 ft. 5th wheel, no problems so far. Really easy to install and uninstall on your rails -- no longer need to ask for assistance when it's time to get ready or put it away.

Renoveindoc said:
The socket is open bottom - no problem with water, and if you get some dirt into it you can wash it out fairly easily. I use dry lube on the socket and the ball, as the manufacturer recommends, and it is easy to take care of. Over 10,000 miles pulling a 36 ft. 5th wheel, no problems so far. Really easy to install and uninstall on your rails -- no longer need to ask for assistance when it's time to get ready or put it away.

Thanks for the reply and again for the PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom