Aliner Microwave Not Working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

[email protected]

Over the weekend the Microwave stopped working.  I suspect one of the brackets came loose and the microwave became unplugged and the top counter seems to be glued in so you can't just lift it off and look at it.  Is the way to remove the top counter with out damage to it.

Thanks,

Rick

1st, welcome to the forum.  It would help if you told us what you have for a RV and pictures too.  There may be a member here with the same RV.

Rene T said:
1st, welcome to the forum.  It would help if you told us what you have for a RV and pictures too.  There may be a member here with the same RV.

OP mentioned Aliner in the subject line.  To the OP, we had an Aliner several years ago and if I recall correctly there would be no way to easily remove the top counter as if I recall correctly it is glued in place.  You should be able to pull the microwave out to source the problem, correct or replace the microwave.

Does it have any power or life? 

Could be as simple as a fuse or circuit breaker.

Edit: it possibly could have a reset on the unit itself.  Maybe you have the manual?

First there are several things it might be including an internal fuse.

Odds are the microwave is NOT plugged in in the compartment it lives in If there is a cupboard next to the microwave odds are the plug is in that cupboard.  BUT the key wod in this paragraph is ODDS. nothing is absolute.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom