Newbie - Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

go1fishing

Glad I found this site.  Some great info here.  I've always had large TT in the past.  With recent purchase of time share, and just lack of time, I sold the TT and picked up  a nice used (2005 Rockwood Tent Trailer).  This unit has the port-a-Potty with indoor shower.  I noticed that the shower and sink didn't have a holding tank.  If you go to a full hook up site, how do you manage to drain the sink and shower.  I didn't see any conventional "hook up" for grey water.  I know there isn't a "holding tank" for the port-a-potty, however, I'm shocked that there isn't a grey water tank that can be drained.

How do you guys address this??

Thanks,

Look on the outside of the popup near the sink area for a fitting where you can attach a garden hose. It should have a cap on it. That's the sink drain. Under the trailer on the side of the shower should be a larger fitting which is the drain for the shower. Normally there is an adapter for that fitting that would allow you to attach a garden hose. These should be run to the sewer facility at your campsite.

How do you keep the sink from getting air locked when the sink drains through the garden hose?  The sink drains fine without the hose attached to it, once I attach the garden hose, the sink either won't drain or drains very slowly.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom