Winnabago fiberglass roof damage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tyler1954

Our class a was on the eastern shore when a tornado struck sending tree limbs thoughts roof the largest was 3inches round. Other damage includes the refrigerator vent knocked off the sky light broken out and now in the shower, a/c unit was damaged.  Inside we have noticed that. Wall covering is wrinkled like the hit causes the wall to buckle.

We now wait for the insurance adjuster  do you think it is totaled..by e way it is a2016 Winnabago SunStar

If the wall did indeed buckle any, it is probably totaled. Too much labor cost and potential for additional hidden damage if that is the case. If not, I would guess relatively easy repairs.

In any case, our opinion is irrelevant - only the adjusters estimate plays in the insurers decision.

Sad to hear that. I hope you get a satisfactory outcome. Curious though, Eastern shore of what/where?

Very sorry to hear of the damage to your rig...I am glad that you made it out ok... Yes let the insurance take care of it..

We have a place in Trails End, just north of you. I saw Cherrystone on the news. It wasn't a pretty picture down there.
We've never stayed there, but DW's neice and her husband stay there a few times a year. We stay at Tall Pines Harbor a couple of times a year.

Back
Top Bottom