If money was absolutely no object??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

Theoretical question: If money was no object whatsoever-- how might that change your life-- specifically your current RV life?

Perhaps buy a bigger/better unit? Multiple units? Give way your RV and buy a yacht/sailboat? No change, just travel more?

The first thing I'd do is make sure I was in the best possible health with no preventable conditions that would limit my activities.  Then I'd worry about an RV.

Lou Schneider said:
The first thing I'd do is make sure I was in the best possible health with no preventable conditions that would limit my activities.  Then I'd worry about an RV.
AMEN!!!

Lou Schneider said:

Why not do that even if money is an object?

I would keep the current RV, though I would probably fix it up a bit, get some minor paint dings fixed that don't necessarily make economic sense to fix.  I might also buy another RV or two that would be a better fit for other types of travel, perhaps a smaller class B, or even a diesel pusher, or something.

p.s. though if I did win a big lottery, I do think I would buy a nice custom Prevost conversion, have it painted school bus yellow and take it around to all the 10 year or less / Class A only rv parks I could find.

Just regarding Rving...? 

Hmmm.

Maybe just make an upgrade in the diesel truck; I like the Powerstroke, but I wouldn't mind something new. For the 5W, I'd probably stick with it; we both like it, and I doubt we'd be any happier with something different. I don't think that it would affect our travel plans that much, at least not for now. Maybe we'd get more of a traveling fever, but I don't know. It's funny because we've talked about what we'd do if we won the lottery; for the most part, not much would change. We wouldn't even change houses...!  lol

Probably buy one of the DRV Mobile Suites Nashville 44 5ers. Then give my two adult kids each a million dollar
trust fund. Then off to fulltiming  :) :)

No change !
I have every thing I want, love my life and wouldn't change it for anything

jack L

jymbee said:
Theoretical question: If money was no object whatsoever-- how might that change your life-- specifically your current RV life?

Perhaps buy a bigger/better unit? Multiple units? Give way your RV and buy a yacht/sailboat? No change, just travel more?

Money is no object.  I don't have any.

But on the serious side:  If I had more, rather than buy an assembly line 30' toy hauler I'd have one custom built.  But I'd still stick with 30' because that is what will work for me.

If money were no object........We would go out today and trade our beloved Kia Soul in on a new Jeep Wrangler with all the bells and whistles.

I think it depends on "how much" of "no object" it is...

Are we talking about enough money to buy a private island in Fiji and a Gulfstream jet to travel there?
  I think that would change my perspective a bit, probably make me not care to deal with hours on the road and such....  I'd probably buy a helicopter for closer to home travel....

Guessing what would be more in tune to your question...  If I could retire today with a big enough budget to "not worry"... I can imagine upgrading to a much nicer RV.  I'm not sure I'd go as big as a Prevost bus or not...would be nice of course, but I do enjoy the idea of doing more off grid out in the boonies RVing.... one of those might be a bit too big....

On the other hand, I've been watching a yuoutube channel lately, a couple on a nice catamaran yacht roaming the world.  Similar to RVing in a way...but in some ways they are better able to "live off the land" in a way I would enjoy.... catching and spearing fresh fish and seafood, etc...  although I think that I like the woods and mountains more than the sea...so....

I'd convert an old school bus into an RV, round up the grandkids (only the ones with no musical talent), and tour the countryside, badly lip-synching to canned music.
Oh.. wait... That's already been done!

Back
Top Bottom