TST saved the day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooperhawk

Traveling north through Iowa on Sunday when the TST alarmed.  I looked and saw my inside right dual was down to 60 psi.  How the heck did that happen?  Had been running in rain so I thought it might be a erroneous reading, but I stopped and gauged it.  It was right.  The tire was actually down to 60pdi.  Fired up the genset and compressor and filled it up again.  I did notice that the valve stem was a little loose so I tightened it.  Ran the rest of 200 miles home with no further problem.

Think I dodged a bullet.  If you do not have a TPMS, get one.  I have had TST for many years now and the company is great.

My story is part 1sr person part 3rd. Most of both parts are the same

I (and another RVER) both bought Dorien Pressure Pro system.. Well I put mine on soon as it arrived.. He did not.

Next trip out dang if it did not alarm. Left front.. Towed  His was not yet installed so it did not alarm.

Sure enough the tire was low. So I put air in it.. He did not (Same tire I might add)

I kept putting in air all weekend and on Monday off to Belle Tire where they told me I"d beern SCREWED. .Showed me the Screw, which they had removed, replaced it with a proper PATCH. and down teh road (road hazard guaranteee no charge)

He. Totaled the tire, Rim Brake rotor, over 2,000 in damage to the fender and fender well.

Lesson learned. For me it was about 50 cent worth of gasoline. For him a bit more expensive.

About a month after we installed a TST system on our travel trailer, it alarmed. We pulled over to find a tire completely flat. Drove very slowly 100? to find a parking lot to change it in. I have no doubt the next step was to have a blow out. Well worth every penny we spent on it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom