Lance 825 on a 2017 Ford 250 4x4 super cab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gqkandrk

I have been shopping for a Lance 825 truck camper which has a 2155 lb wet weight. I have been using the sticker on the driver door to calculate a 3367 payload. Went to the Ford site and the payload for that model truck is a a good 500 lbs less than on truck. Why would that be?
Does anyone have that model on an F250 4x4?

If you look at the sticker on the driver's side door, the one that is white with yellow highlighted areas, you don't need to do any calculations.  The payload or Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) is clearly stated on that sticker.  That will be the payload for the THAT truck, as it was built and came off the assembly line.  Check it out.

gqkandrk said:
I have been shopping for a Lance 825 truck camper which has a 2155 lb wet weight. I have been using the sticker on the driver door to calculate a 3367 payload. Went to the Ford site and the payload for that model truck is a a good 500 lbs less than on truck. Why would that be?
Does anyone have that model on an F250 4x4?

It's usually the other way around.  Maybe they found better parts with better ratings?  But as stated above, I would look at what is on the sticker as the final decision.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom