2019 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gizmo100 said:
Yeah ...I didn't know what the Magic Circle was all about...The Lady that checked us in gave me a heads up....The Wife said keep driving, ;D ;D
They have Yoga on their calendar for Tuesday. That might be worth attending  :eek: ;D ;D ;D

jackiemac said:
They have Yoga on their calendar for Tuesday. That might be worth attending  :eek: ;D ;D ;D

Lou Schneider said:
Calesthentic exercises with jumping jacks might be just as interesting.  ;)

I just don't think I'm going to talked the wife into going ;D ;D...But I did try ;D ;D

We hit town today after the wife spent the day looking for rocks. The flea market was shutting down for the day...But not all was lost....We did our best to put a hurting on a large pizza but alas we just can't eat as much as we use to...B & G is still on my list.

Attachments

• Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Job half done.jpg
    Job half done.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 22
No jam...white country gravy with sausage, and maybe an over medium egg on top.  Real stick-to-your-ribs kind of food.

Gizmo, we passed your campsite yesterday on the way out of the mountains back to civilization.  If it's the site I think it is, you were carrying a small folding table around the back of the trailer as we drove by in our black Wrangler. 
Wasn't totally sure, and besides, we were on our way to Red Lobster in Yuma, so didn't have time to stop.

Old_Crow said:
No jam...white country gravy with sausage, and maybe an over medium egg on top.  Real stick-to-your-ribs kind of food.

Gizmo, we passed your campsite yesterday on the way out of the mountains back to civilization.  If it's the site I think it is, you were carrying a small folding table around the back of the trailer as we drove by in our black Wrangler. 
Wasn't totally sure, and besides, we were on our way to Red Lobster in Yuma, so didn't have time to stop.

Depending on the time...I was either setting it up out of the wind to sit out in the sun and play a little guitar or getting packed up to put away.

I was informed yesterday that we needed to head home. I'm not sure what trigger the change with my wife. But I've started packing things. And we will be heading back to Alabama today. And go figure the weather is just started to get warmer.

Signed
One sad and confused
Gizmo

My wife informed me that whatever weather app she's using said it'll be in the 80's next week.  I told her that was fine with me, I just got a new pair of shorts last week and I'm ready to wear them.

Old_Crow said:
My wife informed me that whatever weather app she's using said it'll be in the 80's next week.  I told her that was fine with me, I just got a new pair of shorts last week and I'm ready to wear them.
Did you get those lovely yellow crocheted ones?

Jackie,,In Utah, a scone is bread dough made with butter and honey,,lightly deep fried and about the size and shape of a closed fist.. Served with honey butter.>>>Dan

Utclmjmpr said:
Jackie,,In Utah, a scone is bread dough made with butter and honey,,lightly deep fried and about the size and shape of a closed fist.. Served with honey butter.>>>Dan
Mmm sounds delicious! 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom