Using bathroom in Winnebago Trend 23D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

millards

I don't quite see how two people sleep on the beds in the Trend 23D and use the bathroom at night. Someone said you sleep cross ways on the bed, but then don't you then need to crawl over each other to get to the bathroom? If you sleep long ways it doesn't look like there would be room to get out of bed and open the bathroom door.

Thanks
Buddy

Install a relief tube next to the bed.  Works for the gentleman in the family.  Nice device in a time of need.

Bill

Welcome to the forum! Our friends had a Safari Trek with a drop down bed in the front and the gal always complained about having to crawl over her hubby to go to the head. Not many options for egress.

I have a Safari Trek and tend to sleep on the forward side of the bed, and find crawling under the bed is easier than crawling over in the night, though we do keep ours at a height with about 36-38 inches of clearance under the bottom, which still allows for sitting headroom while in bed.  It is a trade off, but one I am willing to make in my case for 7 ft of kitchen countertop and a 6x6 ft bathroom in a sub 30 foot coach.

millards said:
I don't quite see how two people sleep on the beds in the Trend 23D and use the bathroom at night. Someone said you sleep cross ways on the bed, but then don't you then need to crawl over each other to get to the bathroom? If you sleep long ways it doesn't look like there would be room to get out of bed and open the bathroom door.

Isn't that the twin bed floor plan? Why would you not be able to get to the bathroom? Or are you using it as a full bed instead of a twin?

We nearly bought the Fuse with the same floor plan but decided at the last minute that the twin beds looked too small and making a queen bed out of them would give us problems getting to the toilet in the day and night, so we opted for a different floor plan.

Our first MH was like that - and we were young enough then we never gave it a second thought.  Now we have two bathrooms in case one is occupied :)

Back
Top Bottom