Lost Pets poster to keep in your RV "just in case"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

3Horse

My hubby thinks I'm nutty and maybe I am but...

I made a REWARD Lost dog poster for each of our dogs with their photos and our contact info on it. I also included the rabies tag and microchip info on the flyer. These flyers went into sheet protectors that live in our RV Notebook that lives in our RV. I also saved copies on a thumb drive that stays in the trailer. Lastly, I saved the flyer to a file on my phone, so that I could show people if ever comes to that.

My reasoning is that if one of the dogs were to go missing I would be able to get a flyer up pronto and probably get additional flyers printed up if we are near civilization.

It's weird making a REWARD poster when your dog is sleeping on your feet, but I love our dogs so much and the thought of them being lost or stolen scares me.

Anyone else have any experience with this or other ideas I should implement?

[quote author=3Horse]... I love our dogs so much and the thought of them being lost or stolen scares me.[/quote]
One of our forum members lived with only his cat. One night the cat got out while we were boondocking at an RV Forum rally in Quartzsite, AZ. We could only assume the coyotes got him. The member was devastated.

Never dawned on me to do that, and maybe you're slightly neurotic, but I would rather be neurotic and get my baby back than sane and lose him or her forever.

RVMommaTo6 said:
Never dawned on me to do that, and maybe you're slightly neurotic, but I would rather be neurotic and get my baby back than sane and lose him or her forever.
I hope neither of us ever has to use our posters!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom