2014 Winnebago VISTA 35B would like to converse with owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sondis

Now that my husband has been diagnosed early stage Lewy Body Dementia we are going to have to adjust our camping plans.  He has always been in charge of hooking up the trailer, sway bars etc. and setting up the outside. On our last trip it was evident his confusion and memory issues  will make it challenging to continue with a trailer.  I am wondering about a motorhome specifically the Winnebago 35B.  I am not concerned about driving it but am wondering if I can take care of setting up and tearing down once we get to a campsite.  In other words how simple is it.  I want to hear from owners not dealers.  Thanks for any help or suggestions you can offer.

Are you going to tow a vehicle? That will make a big difference in the complexity of camping. Of course you will have the same water, sewer, power hookups to do and if the Vista has leveling jacks, you can quickly level the unit.

Several years ago we met a lady with a 40' Class A diesel (I think it was a Winnebago Vectra) that Winnebago modified for handicapped access for her husband. She had some basic questions about using the Vectra and camping in general so I always wondered how she made out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom