Compact Fireplace with Big Heat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to come off the road awhile. Traveling alone was getting to be problematic with my other issues. While parked around in my motorhome... I began bargain hunting and ended up with a fifth wheel deal! :)

Utclmjmpr said:
I installed an actual fireplace that produces 10K BTU of heat (LPG), with all the ambiance and looks I like, AND enough heat to really warm up the coach in a short time. Stop by anytime and take a look.>>>Dan
come on, show us a picture

It was 52 effing degrees when I got up this morning.

I turned on my fireplace and sat nearby with my coffee soaking up the ambiance and the heat.

Life is goof.

8)

DearMissMermaid said:
I am amazed at the hilarious posts here!

I only mentioned it for those of us that love the ambiance of a FIRE.

Sure a heater is a heater, but the fun factor of having a fireplace is fun indeed! I love my fireplace ambiance.  ;D

Lately it's been chilly and I've enjoyed firing up the fireplace. :)

At night I sleep with cold air in the winter (minimal or no heat) and use a cozy toasty mattress warmer but once I get up I want to warm up the rig.

Typically my 1500 watt fireplace keeps the rig very warm and cozy. I LOVE the fireplace ambiance.

Last winter when it was super cold I would fire up the propane furnace to bring the rig up to temp, then shut that down and let the fireplace maintain the warmth.  That worked very well and my propane usage was minimal.

The TINY fireplace mentioned in the original post is so tiny, it would fit in most RV  bedrooms for those that want the romance and ambiance of a fire. It would also fit most anywhere in small RV's like my old Class C motorhome.

I enjoy beauty and function. :)
yea, some people are just crude. We have two electric heaters going where we are at since we pay 5 dollars a day to stay here and, we are going to get a fake fireplace but, it will look like one of the older ones with the four legs

Was just reading a thread concerning rv'ing kitch... I can see myself running an extension cord to this out to the picnic table and imagining I've got a fire going. Ima get 1!  :)

My wife was just asking me if we could use our outside.  We have a propane / ceramic log fireplace in our storage unit back in MT, I would actually prefer this for outside, but it is 1200 miles away.

On a funny note...

I had company and the 4 of us couldn't fit inside my little motorhome table to play dominoes, so we sat outside at a card table but it quickly became cold.

I put a long table cloth over the table then ran a ceramic heater under the table. We sat there with our legs tucked under the long table cloth and the rotating ceramic heater kept us warm while we played dominoes.  ;D

DearMissMermaid said:
On a funny note...

I had company and the 4 of us couldn't fit inside my little motorhome table to play dominoes, so we sat outside at a card table but it quickly became cold.

I put a long table cloth over the table then ran a ceramic heater under the table. We sat there with our legs tucked under the long table cloth and the rotating ceramic heater kept us warm while we played dominoes.  ;D
ok, you made us go out and buy one of these

Attachments

• IMG_20181108_16418.jpg
    IMG_20181108_16418.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 36
We have the exact unit. It sits on the table in the camper, its not very big, my wife likes the fake fire effect. But we picked up ours at Tractor Supply this past spring for 19.00 on clearance. My buddy grabbed the other one for his 33' Sea Ray Express Cruiser, he sets it on the helm with his full enclosure up during the winter months here in Ca, we can boat all winter. I had no idea they were over 60.00,,,gregg

Back
Top Bottom