New 5th Wheel Can Be Towed With Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a problem with cab clearance with both of these

DearMissMermaid said:
I just love it!

Bargain price too!
Love that photo.  It brings back memories of our very first motorhome, a Winnebago Indian of the same model and color as shown in that photo (hope ours didn't wind up like that).  Our family (2 adults and 4 kids and a German Shepard) lived in that coach for two months while waiting for housing at an Air Force base.  Funny how your can adapt to small spaces and to think that I nearly went bonkers with claustrophia on an MRI last year (crawled right out of the tube).  Thanks MissMermaid for bringing back old memories.

Bill

Now that is a 5-wheel!  The first 2 were not even trailers. A motorhome and a truck camper???

ChasA said:
Now that is a 5-wheel!  The first 2 were not even trailers. A motorhome and a truck camper???
Actually, if you look closely, it uses the same kind of hitch as a travel trailer, not a 5th wheel. But it's neat. Still, notice the back end of the VW, how low it sits. Sure is maneuverable though.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=old+vw+towing+5th+wheel&t=h_&atb=v84-4_w&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=jnkv7FCc_L0

ELeland said:
Nanook's camper  :)
Great shot of that snow cat. BTW you appear to be in one of my favorite places  - home of the Cardinals (and Marlins) training complex.  Would like to make it down for some of the spring games but not gonna happen in 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asteg1000
Back
Top Bottom