easy towing....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MYRV2

picked up a fiat 500 5 speed...put it in neutral and go....no locking column ,.. no fuses to pull...for reals.... it pulls like it aint there...LOL, the first time out, I was glued to the back up camera...made a left turn.... bamm? it was gone...I holler to my wife...."we just lost the toad!!!!"...?..so I finish the trun and looking back behind with the mirrors.... disappeared.....what the @#$#@?..when I put on the turn signal, camera switched to side...and finally back to rear view....lol... re appearing toad

Thanks for the laugh, I bet you had to stop and change your drawers after that  ;D ;D ;D

I've done the same.  Oh crap! Then it dawns on me, dummy.

SpencerPJ said:
Thanks for the laugh, I bet you had to stop and change your drawers after that  ;D ;D ;D

the look my wife gave me was priceless...."hey chicken little, hows the toad doing!"

MYRV2 said:
picked up a fiat 500 5 speed...put it in neutral and go....no locking column ,.. no fuses to pull...for reals.... it pulls like it aint there...LOL, the first time out, I was glued to the back up camera...made a left turn.... bamm? it was gone...I holler to my wife...."we just lost the toad!!!!"...?..so I finish the trun and looking back behind with the mirrors.... disappeared.....what the @#$#@?..when I put on the turn signal, camera switched to side...and finally back to rear view....lol... re appearing toad

We did the same thing when left the dealership our new motorhome in 2009. Made a turn to get on the freeway using my left turn signal. Looked in the camera and my toad was gone! Took a few seconds to realize it was showing the left side of the MH. We still laugh about it.

thanks for the replies...I don't feel so bad now... 8)

When I first bought my Miata, we would go shopping.  I always know where I parked my car, but as I would approach that spot - NO CAR!!!!!!  When I got to the spot I parked, I realize it is so short, both height and length, that it is often totally blocked by anything else on the road!  THEN my heart starts beating again!

Back
Top Bottom