Continuing Coach-Net member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
I called Coach-Net this morning to add the latest addition to the stable, before we hit the road in the morning. I was politely told "You're a platinum member, and your coverage extends to any vehicle you own or drive. You don't need to add vehicles to a list".

Every time I've needed roadside assistance, Coach-Net was always there for me, and promptly dispatched whatever help I needed (the help is 3rd party).

I bought a new toad in July.  I called Coach-net and  they told me the same, no need to call. I had thought they only covered my vehicles. Good to know.

How much do they charge now days.

I have just a roadside emergency rider on my vehicle insurance (Nationwide) so far I've been happy. I've had to tow a few times and though I have to pay up front. they send me a check very fast.

One time though the poor adjuster could not help but laugh at the way I phrased the claim.. (I did that on purpose) but he did approve it.  (He apologized for laughing. I thanked him and told him that was the reason I worded it that way).. Nice guy.

Tom said:
I called Coach-Net this morning to add the latest addition to the stable, before we hit the road in the morning. I was politely told "You're a platinum member, and your coverage extends to any vehicle you own or drive. You don't need to add vehicles to a list".

Every time I've needed roadside assistance, Coach-Net was always there for me, and promptly dispatched whatever help I needed (the help is 3rd party).

Tom
Correct.
My Coach-Net membership paid the tow of my sons car when it broke down while I was driving it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom