rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Continuing Coach-Net member  (Read 192 times)

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
  • Celebrating 25 years of The RV Forum online.
    • RV Forum web site
Continuing Coach-Net member
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:34:24 PM »
I called Coach-Net this morning to add the latest addition to the stable, before we hit the road in the morning. I was politely told "You're a platinum member, and your coverage extends to any vehicle you own or drive. You don't need to add vehicles to a list".

Every time I've needed roadside assistance, Coach-Net was always there for me, and promptly dispatched whatever help I needed (the help is 3rd party).
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

darsben

• ---
  • Retired seeing the USA
Re: Continuing Coach-Net member
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 07:44:17 PM »
That is the way to go. Stay with whatever company gives you good service. When they stop giving you  good service then switch
1990 Fleetwood Southwind on P30 chassis located in
Central NY in summer and beautiful Casa Grande AZ in winter

Laura & Charles

• ---
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:44:35 AM »
Thanks for the reminder, Tom!  We just changed our toad and havenít notified them.
Have only needed to use Coach-Net a couple of times, once for the toad... glad to have them there whenever needed. 
Living and working full-time out of a:
2011 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 38P; W24 chassis; 8.1 Vortec
and dinghy towing a 2014 Honda CR V.

ChasA

• ---
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 08:05:32 AM »
I bought a new toad in July.  I called Coach-net and  they told me the same, no need to call. I had thought they only covered my vehicles. Good to know.
Apex, NC
2010 Winnebago journey Express 34Y
2018 Ford Edge SEL

John From Detroit

• ---
  • ^My New Home^
    • Diabetics Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:39:09 AM »
How much do they charge now days.

I have just a roadside emergency rider on my vehicle insurance (Nationwide) so far I've been happy. I've had to tow a few times and though I have to pay up front. they send me a check very fast.

One time though the poor adjuster could not help but laugh at the way I phrased the claim.. (I did that on purpose) but he did approve it.  (He apologized for laughing. I thanked him and told him that was the reason I worded it that way).. Nice guy.
Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business
My Home is where I park it.

mel s

• ---
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 12:07:29 PM »
I called Coach-Net this morning to add the latest addition to the stable, before we hit the road in the morning. I was politely told "You're a platinum member, and your coverage extends to any vehicle you own or drive. You don't need to add vehicles to a list".

Every time I've needed roadside assistance, Coach-Net was always there for me, and promptly dispatched whatever help I needed (the help is 3rd party).

Tom
Correct.
My Coach-Net membership paid the tow of my sons car when it broke down while I was driving it.