Upside down :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've tried posting pictures on this site (of Ace or the animals or something) and they almost always say they're too big. Ugh. It just doesn't work :/

Pictures are a bit of a problem.  I have an Apple and use the Resize Lite (free) app.  It works great to reduce file size so I could post pictures.

You can tow on the roof , but only in the snow and only if you have skis on the roof!  ;D

RVMommaTo6 said:
I've tried posting pictures on this site (of Ace or the animals or something) and they almost always say they're too big. Ugh. It just doesn't work :/
Well email them to me and I will fix them for you.

RVMommaTo6 said:
I use ImageResize. It is free on the AppStore though I have to see the ads. I only use it for this site though so it isn?t much of an imposition.

RVMommaTo6 said:
Firstly I hope those folks got out ok, that looks serious.

I use Facebook and have a photo album that only I can see. I post a photo there then save it from there back to phone or tablet. Facebook resizes all photos. Might not be the easiest but if you don't have any of those apps it will do the trick....

I'm trying the FB thing.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542202229757.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542202229757.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 150
  • FB_IMG_1542202225708.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542202225708.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 130
  • FB_IMG_1542202218899.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542202218899.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 128
Back