Just ordered the Garmin 770

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a pretty good deal, but weren't you supposed to wait for Christmas?  ;)

SeilerBird said:
Hey there are Christmas lights up in my neighborhood. :))

Attachments

• Could we at least finish dinner.jpg
    Could we at least finish dinner.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 59
SeilerBird said:
Hey there are Christmas lights up in my neighborhood. :))

Strung mine yesterday and did a trial run last night. They'll come on via a timer starting tonight.

RVMommaTo6 said:
I live in Rochester!

What a small world. I live right next to Rochester. Rochester NH that is.  ;D :D ;)  They had the coldest Thanksgiving on record. Wind chill was -15F  below yesterday morning.

Just got an E-Mail from Tom-Tom. They also have good deals right now.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/promo/blackfriday/

Rene T said:
What a small world. I live right next to Rochester. Rochester NH that is.  ;D :D ;)  They had the coldest Thanksgiving on record. Wind chill was -15F  below yesterday morning.

Just got an E-Mail from Tom-Tom. They also have good deals right now.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/promo/blackfriday/
I'm heading to Rye, NH Dec 1st for a few days. I noticed last night it was -9!!!!!

Dragginourbedaround said:
I'm heading to Rye, NH Dec 1st for a few days. I noticed last night it was -9!!!!!

Good luck. Bring some heavy clothing. Rye is about 20 miles south of me.

Rene T said:
Good luck. Bring some heavy clothing. Rye is about 20 miles south of me.
I?m shipping my boots, scarf, wool hat, long underwear, flannel jeans, turtleneck shirt  and down jacket.  :) Less to carry on the plane. Driving back and stopping in VA. At least five days of cold weather! Seven until I?m back in Venice.

I put our Xmas lights up yesterday.  I had to stop in the middle of the process to change into shorts because it had become too hot and humid to wear jeans! A day I can't wear shorts and sandals is a day too cold for me!! ;D

Back
Top Bottom