Very good day for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

As some of you may know I've been kinda rehabbing an old camper to use out on property I own that I am clearing for my retirement home.

Just now for first time after going thru/replacing my appliances I can happily say my furnace works awesome, my water flows MUCH stronger than I anticipated and my water heater is running now supposedly heating up my hot water.

Haven't tried fridge yet but I'm sure that will be fine.

Again I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for helping me to get this thing together so quickly.

I plan to spend the day tomm. cleaning inside and then I will take some pictures and post them.

And it's got hot water now. Never having owned an RV I have to say what a great feeling of Independence

Congrat's on bringing it all together...It's a good feeling when things start working.

Being a newbie myself, I've been reading all your threads. A couple times I thought "Jeez. even 'I' know the answer to that one!", only to discover NO, it's not as simple as it looks or sounds. I think I've spent more time reading your threads than anything else, so thanks!

well done 1930 !. i've been down your road..its great when everything works !..lol.

DearMissMermaid said:
Congratulations!

I would love to see some pics!

I planned to post some tonight, I have been scrambling all day to get this ready to take out, I think its ready enough, Ill try and remember to post some next week, no internet or phone where I am going

Back
Top Bottom