Our Projects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

We were blessed to assume ownership from fellow forumites, Dougie and Mags Brown.  They took wonderful care of the coach while we didn't realize we were waiting for it.

Since it became ours, we have been making changes here and there to make it ours. 

To date,
New faucet and sink in the bathroom, the original was in good shape, but it was time to change, we went with a white porcelain sink and pewter faucet.
Added a motion detection StarLight outside. 
Our big budget item was the window covers, really nice in the AZ sun!
Next was a repair, the bearings in the furnace were going, so last weekend replaced the motor, nice quiet heat now.
Next up, debating replacing the jack-knife sofa with 2 LazyBoy recliners, found a model that isn't oversize, and will fit.  At least by dimensions, but not sure visually.  Saturday we pick one up, will move sofa to the other side of kitchen, going to be tight!), and see how one looks.  If it works we will order the second, if not we can return the first one.  Taking advantage of Black Friday 25% off sale.  Another option with this is just 1 recliner and add a desk in that spot.  Wish I could do that kind of perspective artwork to visualize without lifting furniture.
Before we left Yellowstone we got a Dish sat system and while I=on the road, picked up the mount for the roof.  So that is all done
There have been other little personal touches, and it has been a fun voyage.  As we get through this winter season we have a few more projects to keep the economy booming.

I am not sure we could buy a new coach, what we do? 

One of our future projects, still thinking though is pulling dinette and putting something different in, we did this on our Southwind and loved the change.

Update on the sofa/recloiner.  Picked up the single this morning, not going to work, already brought it back and rescued the sofa, now to find a shop to reupholster.  Have some leads, will look at January to get it done, unless I can find a shop in Santa Fe.

We have been here in Tucson a little over 3 weeks I guess?  Next week we head to Santa Fe, and hopefully, but looking less now, is Quartzsite in January.  We shall see.  We will be back in Tucson on Jan1st though.  Loving my seasonal job though, working at RV dealership here, as a tech keeping coaches in great shape.  Believe out or not, some come in from the manufacturer with trim hanging and doors that won't close.  I fix that./. Then as a walk through instructor after the sale is made. 

December will be a blast as Santa in Santa Fe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom