Shayne, Audrey and docs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Everything happens for a reason  I would love to come but just got home from the Med facilities and I won't be going anywhere for quite some time.  Wife and I decided the Sell the MH on EBAY giving 1 Lincoln to the daughter, probably sell the Jeep and keep the other Lincoln.  After the operations I need and she needs we'll sell both places here and head back to ILL and call it quits unless things get better.  Ageing is hell and I'm certainly going thru it.  they gave me  quite a jolt today and all I went in for a a cyst.  Wound up way more than that.  But for sure I will follow your adventure as I will others that will do what I 'm not able too.  So enjoy this trip just a bit for me too.

Shayne said:
After the operations I need and she needs we'll sell both places here and head back to ILL and call it quits unless things get better.

Wow, sorry to hear that Shayne.

Shayne,

Hijacking a thread is no problem.  Jerry and I wish you both the very best and we'll be thinking of you.

ArdraF

Thanks you.  Got 2 more DR Appointments  not sure I want to hear what they have to say.

Sorry to hear of the medical problems, Shayne.  We'll be thinking of you and hopefully get to see you again when we get to Phoenix next winter.

Thanks Ned  Got appointments with 2 more Dr. and if they open their mouth I think I'll shove a foot in there.  Don't need any more news like I've been getting.

We also are sorry to hear of your medical problems Shayne.

Good luck.

Thank  you  but please  we are detracting from a wonderful North to Alaska thread.  I'd much rather read about that and viewing the pictures to coincide with them.

Shayne, I hope you are able to continue the RV life... Give this a thought.  I'm trying to convince wife that once we go full time we need to keep travel down to about 100 Miles per week, average.  That is only 2 hours on the road.  (or 4 hours every 2 weeks)

Shayne, hope you don't mind that I split these messages off and moved them here. Lots of folks here are concerned for you and Audrey, especially the recent medical conditions. We're all praying for you both.

Sorry to hear about the medical problems. You'll get lots of positive vibes from folks here on the forum.

Cyber hugs to you and Audrey
Wendy and Mike

Shane: I'm not liking what I'm hearing.

I think of myself as a newbie, but the fact is I've been here more than a year, so I guess I'm just past rookie stage, now. In that year I've grown to appreciate your contribution to the board, and to us, as we have fought to get going.

I have been looking forward to meeting a lot of Forum folks out on the road, you among them. Dani and I are still struggling to really get going - fighting a similar battle to yours. You are at the other end, I hope, struggling to stay in the fight. I hope things get better for you and we get to meet you, someday, out on the road.

I appreciate your "sticking a foot in the doctor's mouth" sentiment. Been there! I'll be there again, no doubt!

Keep fighting.

Ray D.  ;D

Thank you  After all the years 12 in fact that I traveled with the dog and took the Gran Kids all over the country and the years traveling  to Fl and TX were great.  But then she finally retired and took off and sold the house.  She's just not comfortable with it and doesn't' like it here is AZ.  Why?  I have no Idea, I love it.  But then all the years I was in business and sales and supervision  positions she didn't like that either.  Wondered often if she likes me or herself.  When your partner of 53 years is unhappy, I guess you have to concede and give up what you like and forget your desires.   If it were up to me I'd be driving an 04 or 05 Tiffin Allegro 42 to 45 ft. and pick up a couple year old Jeep Cherokee and live in it traveling at the whim of wanting to see something or change of weather. But that's me and she won't stand for it, so-be-it.  We'll see.  Had I known she would take this attitude I sure wouldn't have soldthe house we had in ILL.  I can't possibly buy one here comperable to it for less the a couple of mil. and I sold the damn thing for under 300K and was thrilled to get it.  Not only that I got rid of my 19 car auto collection. Son lives here and 3 GK's, but it means nothing to her. She just wants to go back home so I guess that ends it.  Damn it.  Sorry for rattling on but between her and the Doctors, I', certainly not a happy camper.  Thanks John, Wendy, Ray, andTom   And no  I have no problems any time you split anything just sorry I started it on someone else's thread.  Enough about me an my prblems I hope they work out but if they don't So be it.    Why don't you just end this thread  I don'\t see where it serves RVing which I dearly love.

Maybe  others would appreciate a Med Update Thread then stoops like me wouldn't cop a thread or be starting a new one each time.

That's cute and I got that from my dau  earlier today and love it.

Naw  I won't give up  Too Dang ornery,.  For years with all the biking, racing , Diving and everything else I did, the good Lord had his chances to take me, but evidently didn't want me.  Fearing going to the other spot I managed to take that pitchfork away from the dirty rotten devil on the other end, and been chasing him ever since.  Giving up is not in my vocabulary but hanging with the Boss ( the best thing that ever happened to me) and pacifying her means more to me than anything else.  but please lets focus on RVing and others.  We've got members out there with problems and they need help.  Hell I'm old and will survive some way,  I've got too many people out there that I haven't pissed off yet and That's my goal  LOL

Sam & I hope it all works out for you guys.  I know medical issues can and will cause stress but keep your chins up and pray for help.  Sam & I will be thinking of you and remembering you in our prayers.

Well Shayne... If you are house hunting I have one for sale... Not large (2.1) and in Detroit (Which is not all that great) but there is room to park a 37 foot (or larger or smaller) class A with a sewer dump and limited power to keep the batteries charged.  And that's a plus.

I'm calling the Realtor this morning in fact.  Ran the area sales listing last night and it is looking better than I thought.

Other than the neigoborhood.. This would be a great RV base.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom