accuslide pulley bracket problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyleg

I have an 18 Coleman light lx with one slide. Back in august, on day 2 of a 3 day trip, one of the slide pulley brackets popped 2 screw heads and dislocated upward. I was able to pull the slide in. Camping world provided an unsatisfactory fix in which they drilled out the two broken screws and replaced them with bigger screws. The problem is that the bracket appears to have been mounted wrong at the factory. It's tilted upward to the right, which shoves the pulley into the trim and misaligns the cables increasing their risk of rubbing other components. I really don't want to keep going back to camping world or a dealer at all. Has anybody relocated or replaced one of these brackets? I'm not sure how big the plate is behind the wall and have even seen examples of a plate being attached to the wall for increased strength ad then attaching the bracket to that plate?  The pic is too many mb to put on here.

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Sorry you didn't get any reply to your post, if you still need assistance please come back and let us know.

You will need to reduce your photos before you can post.  There are various ways of doing this depending on what media you use, phone, tablet, pc etc.

A few ways of resizing photos here:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,118252.msg1072573.html#msg1072573

Back
Top Bottom