MY trip so far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darsben

Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w
Left Syracuse, NY for Arizona Thursday. Made great time  to Columbus, Oh.
Friday afternoon near Nashville a car drove into the side of my Motor home while attempting to change lanes. Said she did not see my motor home next to her.  Major damage to the Infinity. Less than $2.00 (two dollars) damage to my house.

Today I was eating a salad and one of my front teeth broke off. It had a root canal and cap. Does not hurt.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring

darsben said:
Wonder what tomorrow will bring
Never ask that.....Sorry it's not going so well.

darsben said:
  Said she did not see my motor home next to her

How do you NOT see a motor home??

Be careful out there and watch out for the stupid people.

Seems like a motor home would be easy to see. 

I hope your tooth doesn't give you any pain.

May the rest of your trip be smooth sailing.

Hello neighbor, I live in Rochester! I'll actually be in Syracuse to today lol, anyway, yeah the biggest problem with motorhomes is that they're so hard to see coming down the road lol. I mean, why didn't you have it painted neon? I usually park mine in "compact cars only" spaces because they just blend in so well that nobody notices.

Good to hear you didn't have much damage to your RV and your tooth is easily repaired.  Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

You should Drive this one......Maybe she will see it next time

Attachments

• Rent Me.jpg
    Rent Me.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 44
RVMommaTo6 said:
I usually park mine in "compact cars only" spaces because they just blend in so well that nobody notices.

:))..Now that's funny

darsben said:
SUNDAY brought a broken heater hose. Which was repaired  in 2 hours and did not delay me much
Today is uneventful so far and I am in for the night
Well that is the third thing so you are OK now.  Hope you and your wife enjoy the rest of your trip, especially the sunshine.

Yikes!! Similar to Amanda, we are from NY as well but more down towards the City. How would you say traffic is going from Rochester to Nashville? My wife has always wanted to travel to Nashville. Perhaps we could do this as a trial run in our new camper before heading west.

Buffalo  and Columbus, OH  are the worst areas you would hit you skirt Cleveland  so that is not bad

Buffalo is hectic at certain times of the day.

Columbus is okay IF  you take 270 around instead of 71 Through
But I am patient so traffic does not bother me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom