Marvin-Passing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GA_Boy

?If you are reading this, I have passed away, but while I?m alive I want to thank each and every one of you for the help and sharing of information.  My Daughter will post this.  Marvin
My Dad Marvin, 78 years old, AKA, GA_Boy, Horizon 170, passed away 12/03/18 due to heart failure.?

This is sad news during the Holiday season.  We know your family will miss him.  May you take comfort in knowing that his friends share your loss.

ArdraF

Very sorry for your loss, but what a cool dad to have his own last post ready, just in case. I'd like to figure out how to prepare my own last post, like he did.

I'm so sorry to hear this. 

Marvin joined the forum in August 2016 and offered lots of friendly advice and had a wonderful, warm sense of humour. I'm sure he will be sadly missed.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Marvin and thanks for coming up with a good way to let us know that you are moving to a higher campground.

Bill

melbr00ks said:
Very sorry for your loss, but what a cool dad to have his own last post ready, just in case. I'd like to figure out how to prepare my own last post, like he did.

Just type it up on a piece of paper, and give it to whomever. Then give them instructions on how to log in to your Forum account and they can just type it in.

Apologies for the delay, but Marvin has been added to our Memorial Page. If anyone has something to share about Marvin &/or a photo, please let me know. TIA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom