Christmas comes early for Seilerbird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

I am in the process of upgrading my musical instrument collection. I have several of my old ones being advertised on Amazon, Reverb and Craigslist. Two weeks ago my Casio synthesizer finally sold so I ordered me a new keyboard. The basic reason for the upgrade is because my Casio was a 76 key model and I was constantly running out of keys. I upgraded to an 88 key Lemaic. It is heavenly. 360 different voices, 160 rhythms, and 80 songs built in. Also has a built in metronome, lessons, midi and USB.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Music-88-Key-Electric-Digital-LCD-Piano-Keyboard-with-Stand-Adapter-3Pedal-Board/123416640958?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D52885%26meid%3D6af57731727c4696af07cc30c8ac3ebe%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D123416641050%26itm%3D123416640958&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

https://youtu.be/zqoJr2GfcWg

This is an amazing instrument especially when compared to my first synth. I bought a Paia synth in 1978. It cost over twice what I paid for the new one and didn't do 1/1000th of the things the new one can do. Looks a lot better too.

Attachments

• Paia Synthesizer (1).jpg
    Paia Synthesizer (1).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
This is a bad case of "G.A.S." ....you are aware I'm sure that their is no cure ;D

Gizmo100 said:
This is a bad case of "G.A.S." ....you are aware I'm sure that their is no cure ;D
This is not really a case of GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome), I am actually getting rid of a bunch of instruments and culling it down to just six. A set of drums, a keyboard, a guitar, a 4 string uke, an 8 string uke and a bass uke. Then I am done buying. I only have the guitar and the bass to go then I am done.  ::)

SeilerBird said:
This is not really a case of GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome), I am actually getting rid of a bunch of instruments and culling it down to just six. A set of drums, a keyboard, a guitar, a 4 string uke, an 8 string uke and a bass uke. Then I am done buying. I only have the guitar and the bass to go then I am done.  ::)

But I fear that I must be the bearer of bad news.........Per Medicare guild lines
It was brought to my attention that the term "G.A.S."(Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) will be revised to "G.A.S." (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). It should also be noted that neither condition shall be covered under the medicare coverage.  :)

But don't feel bad I have the same condition and I found a temporary cure.....I'm broke :(

Gizmo100 said:
But I fear that I must be the bearer of bad news.........Per Medicare guild lines
It was brought to my attention that the term "G.A.S."(Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) will be revised to "G.A.S." (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). It should also be noted that neither condition shall be covered under the medicare coverage.  :)

But don't feel bad I have the same condition and I found a temporary cure.....I'm broke :(
I am just glad I am finally over G.A.S. (Girlfriend Acquisition Syndrome). That was the really expensive one. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom