The Dutch Star is Finally GONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

As of about 1 pm today the Dutch Star has a new owner.  I suspect you will see him on this forum, I don't know his sign in as he has already been checking for information.  His first Name is Rick so wish him well.

We have missed traveling the last few years but my health is such that it is nearly impossible so ...!

I will continue to monitor and ad information as I can.

Yes, we'll definitely miss seeing your smiling faces at rallies!  :(  But - you gotta do what you gotta do!!  Please do stay on the RV Forum even if it's just an occasional "hi, I'm still here" although we'd certainly like to hear more than that!

ArdraF

We all eventually reach the point where our movable home or vacation cottage is no longer a plus.  Retain the fond memories, forget the trials & tribulations, and start enjoying your new lifestyle! 

Good news about selling the Dutch Star,  Jim.  I'm glad you'll still be around here.

I took the liberty of removing your ad from the For Sale section.

And Rick, welcome aboard and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Jim.

Finally taking a look at the forum and came across this post. The RV is doing fine and we're really enjoying it. Since the purchase, we've fully serviced all systems, replaced the tires, brakes, rear air bags and TVs. We have not had a single problem and based on the home's quality and the care you gave it, I suspect it's good for many more years and miles.

It was surprisingly easy to learn to operate considering we've never had an RV before. We've only traveled regionally so far (Ca., Nv., Az. and Oregon) however we're looking forward to some longer trips in the future.

Thank you for such a wonderful purchase experience, all your helpful post sale tips and the material you've sent me.

Best Regards,

Rick

Gary RV_Wizard said:
We all eventually reach the point where our movable home or vacation cottage is no longer a plus.  Retain the fond memories, forget the trials & tribulations, and start enjoying your new lifestyle!

Love this.  Good advice across the board period!

Welcome to the RV Forum Rick.

So glad you have kept that RV on the road. Nothing sadder than seeing one parked and left to die.

I never replied to the earlier messages as I had a short stay in the hospital last winter and forgot all about them.  I am still around and want to mention /rick is a really nice guu so give him all the help you can.  If you get a chance to meet him, you will agree with me.

As long as I am posting, I'll comment on me in another message.

Back
Top Bottom