Replacing sofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cateb321

We are replacing our sleeper sofa with a loveseat recliner set. I am concerned about getting the new set. Into the rv through our 26? door. I know it comes in 3 pieces but I don?t see the recliners fitting through the door. Any ideas, I don?t want to purchase it until I know how to get it in. Please help!

I replaced a sofa with a set of power recliners in a previous RV. The backs came off, so it left just the base unit to come through the door. I think I may have removed the passenger seat to get the old sofa out, but it made it easier to get the new seat base in. Me and a neighbor brought it in and it took less than 5 minutes.

That is great to know! I didn’t realize they came off. Thanks for the info, I’m off to buy my new loveseat recliner

Cateb321 said:
That is great to know! I didn?t realize they came off. Thanks for the info, I?m off to buy my new loveseat recliner

Was wondering how you made out finding a Loveseat recliner?  What kind did you get, La-Z-boy or something else?  We would like to upgrade ours and looking at options that will fit through the door.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom