Extend-a-stay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old_Crow

Anyone else ever notice that when running your motor home off an external propane bottle using the extend-a-stay that the bottle always seems to go empty at around 3:30am?

At least it wasn't 30 degrees when I went outside...this time.  ::)

Wally,

Get one of the small tank gauges at Home Depot or Lowe's.  Not real accurate, but if you disconnect and refill when the gauge is in the yellow, you can avoid the middle of the night change overs.  And, yes, I learned the hard way too!

Jim

I can tell when they're getting close just by picking them up and "swishing" them.  IF I remember.  Therein lies the problem  ;D

Old_Crow said:
I can tell when they're getting close just by picking them up and "swishing" them.  IF I remember.  Therein lies the problem  ;D

I leave notes on my computer to remind me to do things....Now I just have to remember to check the computer

Old_Crow said:
Anyone else ever notice that when running your motor home off an external propane bottle using the extend-a-stay that the bottle always seems to go empty at around 3:30am?

At least it wasn't 30 degrees when I went outside...this time.  ::)

Murphy's law: If anything can go wrong it will.. At the worst possible time.

I am a dedicated follower of Murphy.. Oh my last name is Davis and how this got in the official Murphy's law books with my name on it I will never know but I wrote it.

Davis' corollary to Murphy's law:  If nothing can go wrong..... It will anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom