I met someone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
durangod said:
Hi thanks ziplock

3. I am mad because i have lost interest in everything, and i mean everything.

That was the sentence that screamed at me..............

Do you want  help  yet, I think  you are ready for help now. 

When ya mentioned that people live better  on welfare.............oh mmyy goodness  That  made me laugh!  They are right, those welfare people get everything and don't even have to get up to go to work!

Gizmo100 said:
Oh Dear Tom you have not thought this though.........
Wanna bet?

No doubt that the picture in her profile portrays a attractive woman. But remember Tom looks can be deceiving. Behind those pretty eyes lurks a evil woman...AH but you don't believe me....So I will have to point out a few things.
I could care less about the way she looks. She is just an average looking lady. I am attracted to her personality.

If you will recall she has been though a lot with her EX. and she check the obit's everyday for some happy news. I submit to you that this is not the actions of a normal person.
I am not looking for a normal person.

She also speaks of her 6 "Well Behaved" kids. Did anyone happened to noticed that 4 of those kids are teenagers and the other 2 are preteens. Now i ask anyone that has raised teens is this even possible to have 4 well behaved teens....Well maybe if we include a mean, evil, dominating Mother.
I have had several messages from her and her family seems to be a pretty cool group. I mean would you plan out a 10 month trip in a small RV with 6 kids if they were anything less than really good kids?

I will give you a look into your future Tom...But look carefully Tom...That's not a Gravy ladle....It's a weapon. ;D
Doesn't scare me a bit.

10. I am mad because my sons never had any chance at a normal life because of my stupid "love sick fool" choice for a wife.

HAVE YOU finished reading all this stuff you typed yet?  Yep, It is still all  about YOU!  Your children are an afterthought.

Maybe you should  contact the DR. PHIL show.  He would  jump ALL over YOU and  make  it ALL  ABOUT YOU!

I mean this!

Can  someone  figure out  how to  contact dr phil?  Facebook or something?

With all the editing and helping someone post I'm confused.  Just exactly who is in trouble here?  Enlighten me.

When I was young all  my friends were getting married and I thought it was the thing to do, so I did.  It was a really big mistake.  After years and years of Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Alcohol  rehabilitation one of the Doctors said just divorce her, you're going to sooner or later.  I couldn't, we had children that I loved.  She did me the favor and took them and disappeared in the night while I was at work. I couldn't find them, but her Lawyer found me.  I paid child support for five years not knowing if they were all right or not.  Suddenly after five years they came to live with me and I gained custody of them.  I was single for seventeen years.

I decided early on that my intent was to learn to live alone and be happy. It took a while.  I learned to cook my own meals.  Got pretty good at it too.  I went back to college on the GI Bill and got a degree in Business and Psychology going part time and still working.  I found new hobbies that I enjoy to this day.  In fact what I did was grow up and find myself.  When my children came back to live with me I was better prepared to raise them.  It's been a journey.

Females are afraid of someone who has needy stamped on their forehead, and it's pretty hard to hide.  You need to find yourself and learn how to be happy.  It's not up to anyone else to make you happy, it's up to you. Playing the poor me game will never make you happy.  Man up.  Set some goals.  Find something you like to do.  No one is going to do it for you.  Laugh if you like but religion is the answer for lots of folks.

After seventeen years someone came along.  I did not want to get married again, it just happened.  Now we've been married twenty three years, but who's counting.  Sometimes we disagree, like tonight, but that passes because I know she will always be there.  Together we have raised my two boys, an adopted daughter, (that is the love of my life), her daughter, (Who is approaching that status), and a foster son who has now retired from the Army.

I did not mean for this to be a tirade, but just to let you know, (whoever you are), that others have been there and found their way out.  But you have to take that first step.....

Cooking is a good hobby because it gives instant gratification.

Cooperhawk said:
I did not mean for this to be a tirade, but just to let you know, (whoever you are), that others have been there and found their way out.  But you have to take that first step.....

Cooking is a good hobby because it gives instant gratification.

Sometimes a tirade may be needed
You are so right about the first step.
And the cooking thing really does work.

ziplock said:
10. I am mad because my sons never had any chance at a normal life because of my stupid "love sick fool" choice for a wife.

HAVE YOU finished reading all this stuff you typed yet?  Yep, It is still all  about YOU!  Your children are an afterthought.

Maybe you should  contact the DR. PHIL show.  He would  jump ALL over YOU and  make  it ALL  ABOUT YOU!

I mean this!

Can  someone  figure out  how to  contact dr phil?  Facebook or something?

Thats pretty funny actually,  after my divorce i wrote dr. phil and a year later they contacted me and wanted me on the show. But by then i didnt know what i had wrote them about so it never happened.

And yes you are quite correct i should have never wrote all that about me, as its not all about me... I have removed that text from my reply :)

It also appears that its time for me to go away for awhile as i seem to have irritated some folks unintentionally ....  :) 

As far as the assistance i cant answer that part yet.

Oh my goodness, so much to respond to!

Tom, if you're trying to flatter me down to Florida, you're doing a great job lol, I appreciate all the nice things you say, thank you.

Dave, the best thing you could do for yourself is to get psychiatric help for the agoraphobia and the self loathing and anger and hatred you carry. You seem to have given up on life when in reality, you could have a lot of happiness to still experience.

Cooperhawk, you're a wise, wise man.

RVMommaTo6 said:
Tom, if you're trying to flatter me down to Florida, you're doing a great job lol, I appreciate all the nice things you say, thank you.
Well if I was trying to flatter you down to Florida I would not have said you are average looking, I would have raved about how gorgeous and sexy you are. But that would be an obvious lie since all I can see of you is a very small head shot. I am just hoping to take you and the kids out to lunch next January when you are in Florida.  :)

Wow, I have lost track of all the goings on here but with 151 posts it is beginning to look like Amanda has hit a nerve with a lot of people.  Perhaps we need a whole new Amanda's Shade Tree Forum.  Anyway, it seems to be the RV Forum equivalent of Dr Phil combined with Jerry Springer......lol    I wish the best to all contestants.  Celebrated my birthday yesterday so I am too old to be in the game now but I do enjoy watching.

Bill

ziplock said:
When ya mentioned that people live better  on welfare.............oh mmyy goodness  That  made me laugh!  They are right, those welfare people get everything and don't even have to get up to go to work!

Ah, most folks on welfare work. They are called the working poor. And many on welfare are the elderly and children. It?s a gross misconception that those on welfare are lazy and refuse to work.

On another note, I feel like the minority according to the majority of the posts here. We have been married 46 years and I would say about 45 1/2 of them have pretty happy years. There have been some hiccups that were mostly my fault. We fight (argue) quite a bit but that?s our personalities. The other day we were at AC Moore and I did something she didn?t like and she told me to go wait in the car. So I went out to the car and left her a note saying I was walking home. It?s about 2 miles which wouldn?t be a big deal but i?m recuperating from a knee replacement and walk with a cane. She saw me on the way home and stopped and told me to get in the car. I refused and walked or rather limped the rest of the way. Stupid me. By the time I got home neither of we?re mad. My throbbed a bit though.

If you will recall she has been though a lot with her EX. and she check the obit's everyday for some happy news. I submit to you that this is not the actions of a normal person.

Amanda is not the only woman to check for obits for happy news. Dont ask me how I know that though.  ::)

Mod note: multiple posts edited or removed, keep it civil folks.

Back
Top Bottom