I met someone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amanda, you and your family are all beautiful.  You are doing a fantastic job.  I believe you have all been blessed. 

You should get to Florida poor Tom?s electrical bill will get expensive, not to mention the Gardner bills to clean the house.

I love this thread!

Thank you so much, they were definitely a gift from above. I absolutely love watching them grow, I'll find a pic of when I first adopted them, they were so little!

SpencerPJ said:
;D ;D ;D  I'm guessing he hired a service to do that awesome job on his exterior as well.  )
I was thinking the same as I thought of a scene from Criminal Minds. Maybe Old Gator will let him use the new Power Washer

This was 10 and a half years ago, the start of our journey as a family. August 2008 ❤

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1547232195459.jpg
    FB_IMG_1547232195459.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 55
martin2340 said:
I was thinking the same as I thought of a scene from Criminal Minds. Maybe Old Gator will let him use the new Power Washer
My neighbor has a power washer he will lend me for free. I power washed it a few years ago and I did a terrible job. I just don't have enough upper shoulder strength to power wash an RV anymore.

RVMommaTo6 said:
This was 10 and a half years ago, the start of our journey as a family. August 2008 ❤

You've come a long way in 10 years and done a great job

Amanda, I agree with the others. Great job. My question is,,,, how do you do it? You dont LOOK insane.

cadee2c said:
Amanda, I agree with the others. Great job. My question is,,,, how do you do it? You dont LOOK insane.

Looks may be deceiving ;D ;D

Thank you! Caryl, Gizmo is right lol, full on crazy here! I think my sanity will return when the kids leave lol, I say all the time, it may sound selfish, but in 8 years, I'm going to take a day all to myself! Lol

RVMommaTo6 said:
Thank you! Caryl, Gizmo is right lol, full on crazy here! I think my sanity will return when the kids leave lol, I say all the time, it may sound selfish, but in 8 years, I'm going to take a day all to myself! Lol
Nope, when the kids leave you really go insane.

We are starting a go fund me page to get Amanda a WEEKS VACATION  at

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/psychiatry.aspx

Of course it would be after the last kids leaves

Gizmo100 said:
We are starting a go fund me page to get Amanda a WEEKS VACATION  at

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/psychiatry.aspx

Of course it would be after the last kids leaves
I will contribute if the week's vacation is in Orlando. ;D ;D ;D

SeilerBird said:
My neighbor has a power washer he will lend me for free. I power washed it a few years ago and I did a terrible job. I just don't have enough upper shoulder strength to power wash an RV anymore.
Or to do push ups?  ;)

RVMommaTo6 said:

OMG, what an awesome picture.  They are adorable. What a great family.

SeilerBird said:
I could pull off a few push ups. But then getting up off the floor might be an issue. :eek:

Why would anyone do push-ups? It?s like running. Unless something is after me that intends to inflict severe bodily harm or death, I ain?t running. Everybody I know that exercises is always injured in some way. I get injured when I sleep. So yeah, no push ups here.

Oldgator73 said:
Why would anyone do push-ups? It?s like running. Unless something is after me that intends to inflict severe bodily harm or death, I ain?t running. Everybody I know that exercises is always injured in some way. I get injured when I sleep. So yeah, no push ups here.

From the stories you tell....I'm surprised your not running everyday...To get away from the wife. ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom