I met someone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill N said:
I agree 100%. The Shade Tree is a great place on this forum to discuss non-RV topics that are of interest to other members.

:)) It's all good

Maybe we need a Dear Amanda forum where I can answer all your non-RV related questions and give my opinions lol, I saw something on FB that said "this year for Christmas, instead of giving presents, I'll be giving my opinions. You're welcome." lol

RVMommaTo6 said:
Maybe we need a Dear Amanda forum where I can answer all your non-RV related questions and give my opinions lol, I saw something on FB that said "this year for Christmas, instead of giving presents, I'll be giving my opinions. You're welcome." lol

Great Idea!  Ill vote yes... im making a list of questions now lol ....  OH wait i better ask if there is a per question fee first :)

My first question would be...  Dear Amanda,  i was born without the ability to fold stuff and put it away... what can be done?  lol

RVMommaTo6 said:

Dear Amanda,
We are having a problem deciding who is the head of the household. My wife keeps telling me I'm the head of the Household. However every once in a while she will go against my wishes. Anything Gizmo wants he gets despite me saying NO..
It would be easier to accept my place if the Dog was just a dog. But Gizmo seems to thinks he's a cat sometimes. I don't have a problem with cats. I just want him to decide.

Confused in Alabama
PS Should I get a litter box and see if he uses it?

Dear Amanda

I am madly in love with this lady. The only problem is distance. She lives in New York and I live in Florida. How can I convince her to move to Florida?

Confused in Florida

SeilerBird said:
Dear Amanda

I am madly in love with this lady. The only problem is distance. She lives in New York and I live in Florida. How can I convince her to move to Florida?

Confused in Florida
She gone. Too bad, I kinda liked her!
Thanks Tom! :mad:

Roy M said:
Tom, are you SURE you want to be step dad to six kids? LOL Be careful with what you wish for, you just might get it.

And the next question will be Amanda are you ready to have 7 kids...The oldest being twice your age.. ;D

Gizmo100 said:
And the next question will be Amanda are you ready to have 7 kids...The oldest being twice your age.. ;D

You guys are brutal  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I guess her answer might be, what's in the nest egg  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is not meant as any offense to Amanda. I?m sure she raised 6 great kids. But can you imagine the time and effort involved in having 6 kids around the house. Our two grandkids spend the night and it?s chaos. I?m 68 years old. I can?t keep up with what I have to do much less six kids. My hat?s off to those that are willing to take that on. You are a good person, mentally, physically, spiritually and any other lly you can think of.

durangod said:
Dear Amanda,  i was born without the ability to fold stuff and put it away... what can be done?  lol
Dear Writer, folding is over rated. Try hanging things instead.

Gizmo100 said:
Dear Amanda,
We are having a problem deciding who is the head of the household. My wife keeps telling me I'm the head of the Household. However every once in a while she will go against my wishes. Anything Gizmo wants he gets despite me saying NO..
It would be easier to accept my place if the Dog was just a dog. But Gizmo seems to thinks he's a cat sometimes. I don't have a problem with cats. I just want him to decide.

Confused in Alabama
PS Should I get a litter box and see if he uses it?
Dear Confused,
It's adorable that you think you're the head of the household. Your opinion counts when you agree with your wife, otherwise, it really doesn't matter. Your wife is the head of the household and the dog is her #1 priority. Be thankful she allows you into their world.

SeilerBird said:
Dear Amanda

Confused in Florida
Dear Confused,
Florida is too hot and too much direct sun. You should consider a more reasonable state.

LOL so funny... but also true...  but now i gotta buy hangers, lol

SeilerBird said:
Heck yes. They sound like great well behaved kids.

Well behaved is a relative term though.... to some it means keep your rooms clean, say grace, respect elders, be kind..... while to others it means if you dont get an A in school at least pass the class, no gangs, no drugs, dont get pregnant.    One would need to know more about the children and their individual character and struggles to know what well behaved means in each case.  :)

durangod said:
LOL so funny... but also true...  but now i gotta buy hangers, lol

Well behaved is a relative term though.... to some it means keep your rooms clean, say grace, respect elders, be kind..... while to others it means if you dont get an A in school at least pass the class, no gangs, no drugs, dont get pregnant.    One would need to know more about the children and their individual character and struggles to know what well behaved means in each case.  :)
I promise they're well behaved. Lol, as much as they were a ton of work getting to where they are now, they're now 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, and 18. So they're finally at the point that they make life easier.  The "work" of raising them is minimal now, because of putting in so much work when they were younger. But now.... They do the cooking, the laundry, the dishes, and have daily chores so life will be more difficult when they move out lol they take good care of me.

RVMommaTo6 said:
Dear Confused,
It's adorable that you think you're the head of the household. Your opinion counts when you agree with your wife, otherwise, it really doesn't matter. Your wife is the head of the household and the dog is her #1 priority. Be thankful she allows you into their world.

WOW Your tough.......Would it kill you to lie to me just a little ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom