Florida mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
    We just want to put faces to those we meet in the forum, and to re-aquaint people we have met over the years.  Unfortunately it is the only time we get together now on the east coast.
    So, once again, all who can come, we want you to come.

Ed

SusanV said:
We're not sure if we count yet, but we'd like to attend. If that's okay, it would be two of us. We live in the Orlando area.

We would love to have you come. If you decide to come, just shoot me a PM with your first names, forum name and where you live. This info will not be given out to anyone. It's only used to introduce you to everyone at the rally.

Just to bring this string to the top of the board again, if you are anywhere near central Florida, we are having our annual Mini Rally on  January 23, in Lakeland at the Olive Garden just off of I4 at noon.  It is a great opportunity to meet or greet Forum Framily.
      See you there.

Ed & Rene

Dragginourbedaround said:
Eileen and I will try to be there. When do you need a confirmed head count?

2 or 3 days before would be fine. Just send me a PM with the 1st names, Forum name and where you're from. Thanks. Hope to see you

My Fathers is coming down to FL (I'm already here) next Monday.

If he's up for it we will attend.  I'll let you know after I know something.

RedandSilver said:
My Fathers is coming down to FL (I'm already here) next Monday.

If he's up for it we will attend.  I'll let you know after I know something.

OK Karl. Thanks. Will he ride on the Red and Silver?

Rene T said:
OK Karl. Thanks. Will he ride on the Red and Silver?

No motorcycling for him this time.  He will be renting a car so we'll arrive in that.

I know another couple that own a 5th wheel and they will come too.

SO put me down for 4 people.

See you on the 23rd at noon.

Rene,

Seems like this isn't going to be a "mini" rally - what's your tentative head count so far?

Scott, Rene is away on a cruise, so he likely won't be able to answer until he gets home.  However, on the Virtual Campfire Wednesday, he said there were 7 confirmed, and 4 likelies/will see.  Plus there are a few regulars who have yet to respond.  If memory serves me correctly, we had 11 last year.
    All that to say, the reference to it being "Mini", is really to the fact that it is a luncheon only, no RV's.  And it really is the more the merrier.  Plus, it seems to be the only gathering in the east of Framily.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Scott, Rene is away on a cruise, so he likely won't be able to answer until he gets home.  However, on the Virtual Campfire Wednesday, he said there were 7 confirmed, and 4 likelies/will see.  Plus there are a few regulars who have yet to respond.  If memory serves me correctly, we had 11 last year.
    All that to say, the reference to it being "Mini", is really to the fact that it is a luncheon only, no RV's.  And it really is the more the merrier.  Plus, it seems to be the only gathering in the east of Framily.

Ed

Thanks Ed, just curious. Re "mini", yes, I was just kidding around  ;) :D

Looking forward to it

RedandSilver said:
No motorcycling for him this time.  He will be renting a car so we'll arrive in that.

I know another couple that own a 5th wheel and they will come too.

SO put me down for 4 people.

See you on the 23rd at noon.

Got it Karl.
Right now we have 9 confirmed. Still waiting to hear from a couple of others.

I was holding out to see if one of my Doctors would schedule me for a visit (none scheduled) and it doesn't look like I will be getting chemo like last year  soooooo you can count Jane and I to be there.

catblaster said:
  I was holding out to see if one of my Doctors would schedule me for a visit (none scheduled) and it doesn't look like I will be getting chemo like last year  soooooo you can count Jane and I to be there.

Thanks Will. Have you seen Tom?

So far, 13. Last year we had 12.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom